Pixida ist stolz darauf ein Arbeitgeber zu sein, der allen Mitarbeitern die gleichen Chancen bietet! Wir schaffen ein Arbeitsumfeld ohne Diskriminierung, das alle Menschen unterstützt, inspiriert und respektiert!zum Firmenprofil
System Architect Automotive
- Analysis and creation of requirements and specifications for a logical/functional system architecture.
- In the process, structuring and modelling the system architecture of the entire vehicle, identifying interfaces between the subsystems involved and developing system models (state, activity, use case models, etc.).
- Development of the interface function using Matlab/Simulink/Targetlink as well as documentation of the system/architecture models using UML and the functional safety requirements and concepts.
- Participation in the development of future-oriented Truck & Bus models, elaboration of system architectures and concepts up to ASIL D and participation in system analyses (e.g. FMEA).
- Coordination of system interfaces with customers, internal departments (developers) and external suppliers.
- Cooperation in complex, international development projects with the disciplines of system, system test, software, hardware and mechanical development.
Das wünschen wir uns
- Degree in a technically relevant subject such as electrical engineering, (technical) computer science, mechanical engineering, physics, mathematics or similar.
- Experience as a system engineer/architect in the automotive industry and system design for control units.
- Good system knowledge in the use of the tool Matlab/Simulink/Targetlink, as well as C and model-based software development.
- Sound knowledge of development processes in the automotive environment - ISO 26262 (functional safety) as well as automotive communication protocols (e.g. bus systems, diagnostics, ...).
- Knowledge of electromechanical drive systems, control and power electronics desirable.
- Strong understanding of system analysis methods and their relation to development artefacts and phases.
- Business fluent in English and German (at least level C1-C2), Portuguese is an advantage.
- A highly innovative, agile and unique team with a great working culture and an employer that appreciates news initiatives and ideas.
- kununu.de can give you an impression of our working culture! (https://www.kununu.com/de/pixida3). Apply now!
Pixida is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires and respects all individuals and in which all aspects of employment are applied without discrimination.
Therefore we encourage all individuals to apply! Please provide your CV (already with certificates, employer's references, etc.) In addition, we ask you to provide information about your possible start date, salary expectations and language skills.
Herr Marc Ehlerding